Natural Tempeh Cubes
Black pepper powder
Crumble the natural Tempayy cubes by hand/ mince them with a knife and keep aside.
Finely chop onions, green chillies, ginger and corriander leaves.
Heat oil in a pan and sautee the ginger for 30 seconds.
Add chopped onions and sautee for 5 mins till they turn translucent.
Add chopped green chillies, turmeric powder and crumbled Tempayy. Sautee for 5 mins.
Add salt, black pepper powder and corriander leaves. Sautee for 2 more mins. Add salt to taste.
Add milk and sautee for a minute or two. Serve hot.
Want a more flavourful, healthier bhurji than paneer, tofu, or egg bhurji? Give your day a protein-packed start with Tempeh from Hello Tempayy. ...
- Our Tempeh comes with 19g protein (35% RDA), much higher than 100g of paneer or tofu.
- Only Hello Tempayy fortifies its Tempeh with Iron.
- It is lactose free and low- carb.
- Zero cholesterol compared to the 50-60gms in paneer (even higher in egg).
- Low glycemic index.
- Gluten and dairy-free, and so it fits any diet.
- Loaded with gut-friendly probiotics thanks to the 36-hour fermentation.
Plus, it has a more neutral taste than eggs or paneer, further improving its ability to absorb condiment flavours.