Your privacy is important to us.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect, use and disclose personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
- administer and operate this Website;
- personalize and improve your experience on this Website;
- enable your access to and use of the Website and any of its services;
- publish information about you on the Website; and
- send you relevant marketing communications
We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.